Doepfer A-100 Basic Starter System P9 + 4xB42 with PSU3
The Basic Starter System is a special combination of Doepfer modules which does not follow the usual synthesizer paths. It invites to experiment and supports "modern modular thinking".
It is mounted in a 9U high suitcase equipped with with a strong power supply which is usable worldwide.
Usable depth for modules: 80mm near the power supply (bottom right), ca. 100mm elsewhere.
Power: Strong switching power supply and two busboards, each with 14 module connectors.
The power supply accepts mains voltages from 100 V to 240 V and can be used all over the world. It provides you with:
- +12 V: 2 A
- +5 V: 4 A
- -12 V: 1.2 A
The Starter System 1 contains following modules:
- A-190-4 MIDI / USB to CV / gate / sync interface
- A-160 clock divider ... well, for dividing clock signals
- A-110-2 basic analog VCO with 4 wave forms
- A-118 noise generator / random generator
- A-148 dual sample & hold generator
- A-138c polarizing mixer with signal attenuation and inversion
- A-106-5 12dB multi mode filter fro mthe Oberheim SEM
- A-132-3 dual VCA with linear/exponential characteristic
- A-180-2 multiples for splitting and routing signals
- A-140 ADSR type envelope
- A-171-2 complex function generator e.g. for modulating
- A-147-2 LFO with voltage control of frequency and a delay function
Eurorack modular system with 3 rows of 84HP, 2 rows are filled with the A-100BS1 basic system without MIDI
Alex4 Distribution GmbH
Lessingstr. 98, 100 – Haus 11
Tel +49(0)30 - 61 65 100 40
Fax +49(0)30 - 61 65 100 49