The Masterone is the first Frap Tools module designed to be connected exclusively with non-Eurorack equipment.
It features four separate output sections with different Neutrik connectors and adjustable gain levels to suit the most common live and studio situations (and even some uncommon ones).
New feature of the Masterone:
- New VU meter with 12 LED per channel and peak memory on last led
- Outputs, Instead of a single pair of jack as L+R we have:
- 2 XLR Lbalanced output (no DI needed) with selectable output level standard LINE/MIC
- 2 1/4" TRS L-R unbalanced output with selectable output level standard LINE/INST
- 1 1/4" TRS mono output with level trim usable for monitoring
- 1 1/4" TRS headphones output
*The module needs a CGM Creative Mixer Group in order to take advantage of the Master module’s functions (PFL, headphones, final gain stage).
Power consumption: 85mA at +12 V and 80mA at -12 V
*with headphones at high level (250Ω): 110mA at +12 V and 105mA at -12 V