The PRO-SOLO Mk3 converts MIDI data into CV- gate and clock signals.
The operation is easy and clear, settings can be saved in non-volatile memory. High-resolution 16-Bit converters provide accurate tracking and fast response. 1V/oct and Hz/V characteristics are possible as well as normal gate and Switched Trigger (S-Trig).
The unit features two CV- and one gate output, additionally there´s a analog clock output. MIDI thru socket can also be used as DIN-Sync output or it can output two additional voltages with a special cable. MIDI synced LFO.
Additional Features (mk3):
- Aux 2 & 3 are now available on jack sockets
- Aux 2 & 3 are now continuously variable voltage (not just on/off)
- Added ADSR for using with synths and modules that don't have one.
- Added Drum trigger mode on the Aux outputs (selectable drum notes)
- 2x independent clocks (as on Modular Solo) which can be routed to any of the auxes and to DIN sync
- Auxes have an adjustable slew rate (rise/fall time) to smooth out controller jumps
- Pitchbend range increased to 48 notes up & down
- When the MIDI Thru socket is switched to Sync, Available modes are Sync24, Clock 1 & Clock 2
MIDI in MIDI tru (or Sync24, Aux2+3) Aux1 Gate CV