Super 6 Desktop is a 12-voice, binaural analogue/hybrid synthesiser in a compact desk housing. Optionally, the unit can be fitted with rack brackets where it requires a height of 7U when installed. A second alternative mounting option is to attach the unit to a VESA mount for computer monitors, for which the appropriate holes are provided on the bottom.
Compared to the keyboard version, there are a few additional functions, such as drift control, independent control for the high-pass filter and the pan spread function, as well as extended envelopes and polyphonic aftertouch. With a future update, it will be possible to connect to the Super 6 Keyboard via polychain for extended polyphony and the MPE standard will be supported.
- A full featured Super 6 Analog Hybrid 12-Voice Synthesizer in a beautifully designed, compact, portable, all metal desktop chassis
- Ergonomic features such as VESA mount compliance, optional rack ears (7U) and robust flip up feet offering versatile integration into your studio.
- Large format, high quality potentiometers and switches for unparalleled tactile feel and exemplary lifespan
- Additional features such as drift control, independent control of analog Highpass filter, pan spread control and advanced envelopes and polyphonic aftertouch
- Polychain option (with Super 6) and MPE operability in future update
Plus, all the great features of the Super 6:
- Gorgeous sounding 12-voice Polyphonic Binaural Analog-Hybrid Synthesizer with Superwave Technology
- Superior build quality and intuitive hands-on control for expressive performances with no menus or menu-diving
- State-of-the-art FPGA-based oscillators featuring Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) and downloadable waveforms
- Real Voltage Controlled Analog filters and amplifiers and modulators
- Flexible loopable envelopes, LFOs and modulators with audio rate modulation
- Immediate and easy to use arpeggiator and sequencer and 24-bit Digital effects section
Dimensions: 452mm x 293.5mm x 103mm